Business Innovation | Transformation | Re-energize | Entrepreneurship
Ger Colleran set up iInnovate to help small businesses to be innovative and increase turnover to their frontline staff.
iInnovate work with small business’s helping them survive and stay in business through a concept and mindset of innovation and re-innovation. We work with small business’s frontline staff facilitating a process of innovation by helping them think about new ways of doing things, introducing new ideas into the business and introducing change all leading to increased footfall, turnover with a positive effect on the bottom line. Frontline staff are the last people to be asked about business improvement, but not anymore, iInnovate have developed a formal, simple and efficient process to involve your staff more in your business leading to many tangible and intangible benefits.
Ger Colleran is a Director / Trainer / Job / Career / Communications Results Coach with iInnovate (www.iinnovate.ie) , iCareer (www.icareer.ie), Great Speech (www.greatspeech.ie) , Competent Public Speaking (www.competentpublicspeaking.ie) and Talent Fusion (www.talentfusion.ie) organisations based in Oranmore, Galway, founded in 2002.
He works with various public and private sector organizations and individuals (from all walks of life) across Ireland in the areas of how to choose a career, training, career development planning, education coaching, communications and business development.
Prior to iInnovate, Ger had 18 years of industrial experience working in Allsop – Waterford, Oral B Laboratories – Kildare and Boston Scientific Corporation – Galway in manufacturing / engineering / project management disciplines with a focus on the medical device / healthcare fields, serving as Junior Engineer right up to Engineering Manager. He also spent some time working in Denmark, the UK and the USA.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management CIPD (NCI – December 2014)
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in Education & Training (NUI, Galway – 2010)
- Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching (Coaching Institute of Ireland – 2010)
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Christopher Howard – 2010)
- Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Christopher Howard – 2010)
- Master Results Coach (Christopher Howard – 2010)
- Certificate in Occupational Testing and Assessment (The British Psychological Society – 2007)
- Diploma in Professional Management (Open University – 2002)
- Degree in Plastics Engineering (Athlone Institute of Technology – 1984)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Carlow Institute of Technology – 1983)
- Competent Toastmaster (Toastmasters International – 2000)